Tag Archive for 'Shawn C Phillips'

Jersey Shore Massacre (Blu-ray Review)

Where do I begin here?  Something like this is gonna go one of two ways.  There’s a 98% chance something like Jersey Shore Massacre is going to be a complete piece of dung.  In fact, that’s almost the obvious judgement to come from just hearing the title.  Then you have that 2% off-chance that it […]